- ItemRestrictedVascular plants of northern Utah: an identification manual(Colorado State University. Libraries, 1989) Shaw, Richard J., author; Barkworth, Mary E., author; Goodrich, Sherel, author; Utah State University Press, publisher
- ItemRestrictedClaiming space: performing the personal through decorated mortarboards(Colorado State University. Libraries, 2023) Bock, Sheila, author; Utah State University Press, publisherExamines the growing tradition of decorating mortarboards at college graduations and is grounded in folkloristic studies that take performance-centered approaches to material culture.--Provided by publisher.
- ItemRestrictedComposition and rhetoric in contentious times(Colorado State University. Libraries, 2023) McCabe, Rachel, editor; Juszkiewicz, Jennifer, editor; Utah State University Press, publisherThis collection considers how the multiple current crises of and surrounding composition and rhetoric can be met in the near future with generosity and cautious optimism and proposes answers to the current concerns about the longevity of the humanities.--Provided by publisher.
- ItemRestricted"K for the way" DJ rhetoric and literacy for twenty-first-century writing studies(Colorado State University. Libraries, 2023) Craig, Todd, author; Utah State University Press, publisherExplores multiliteracies and the ideas of composition, rhetoric, and literacy from the perspective of the hip-hop DJ, conducting a larger qualitative research study that illustrates the DJ as a new media reader, writer, and literary critic.--Provided by publisher.
- ItemRestrictedThe new work of writing across the curriculum: diversity and inclusion, collaborative partnerships, and faculty development(Colorado State University. Libraries, 2023) Perryman-Clark, Staci M., author; Utah State University Press, publisherA descriptive analysis of how institutions can and should work collaboratively to foster stronger intellectual activities around writing, particularly connected to campus-wide diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives.--Provided by publisher.