- ItemRestrictedRitual and economy in a pre-Columbian chiefdom: the El Cajón region of Honduras(Colorado State University. Libraries, 2023) Hirth, Kenneth, author; Hirth, Susan, author; Hassemann, George, author; Lara-Pinto, Gloria, author; University Press of Colorado, publisherAn archaeological examination of the organization and ritual economy of a pre-Columbian chiefdom that developed in the El Cajón Region of central Honduras from 400 BC-AD 1000. Special attention is paid to jade and marble artifacts.--Provided by publisher.
- ItemRestrictedResearch, education, and American Indian partnerships at the Crow Canyon Archaeological Center(Colorado State University. Libraries, 2023) Ryan, Susan C., editor; University Press of Colorado, publisherThis volume celebrates and examines the Crow Canyon Archaeological Center's past, present, and future by providing a backdrop for the not-for-profit's beginnings and highlighting key accomplishments in research, education, and American Indian initiatives over the past four decades.--Provided by publisher.
- ItemRestrictedPower and identity at the margins of the ancient Near East(Colorado State University. Libraries, 2023) Mohr, Sara, editor; Thompson, Shane M., editor; University Press of Colorado, publisherPower and Identity at the Margins of the Ancient Near East rethinks the dichotomy between antiquated terms such as "core" and "periphery," explores lived realities in the margins of central authority and centers those margins as places of resistance and power in their own right.--Provided by publisher.
- ItemRestrictedBrooke at the bar: inside our legal system(Colorado State University. Libraries, 2023) Wunnicke, Brooke, author; Wunnicke, Diane B., compiler; University Press of Colorado, publisherBrooke Wunnicke was the first woman to be a trial and appellate attorney in Wyoming, laying the foundation for future generations of female attorneys. Brooke at the Bar is a lively, personal and humorous autobiography including reflections on the legal system and what it means in the United States.--Provided by publisher.
- ItemRestrictedPMP certification: a beginner's guide(Colorado State University. Libraries, 2022) Angel, George C., author; Drager, Becky, artist; University Press of Colorado, publisherThis fourth edition provides up-to-date information on how to effectively manage projects, programs, and portfolios. It includes new content at the end of each chapter and a mock exam to help prepare readers for the PMI certification exams to prepare the reader to become a certified PMP or CAPM. --Provided by publisher.