German Russian Lutheran church building
Black and white image of a German Russian Lutheran church. On the back of original is written: "German Russian Lutheran Church. Built in 1848 of wood in the "Kontor" style, and it seated 1,250 people. This was the Kontor style of church officials in Saratov." This Evangelical church was located in the German colony of Grimm, also known as Lesnoi Karamysch, in the Saratov oblast; the present name of the village is Kaminiski. The church was destroyed by aerial bombs during World War II, ca. 1945.