Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorDildine, J. L.
dc.coverage.spatialGrand Junction (Colo.)
dc.date2014-08
dc.date.accessioned2007-01-03T05:56:57Z
dc.date.available2007-01-03T05:56:57Z
dc.descriptionPhotograph image of the DOE/AEC office facility
dc.description.abstractImage of original office facility on DOE/AEC grounds. the U.S. War Department acquired the 54-acre property n 1943 for use by the Manhattan Engineer District, which operated a refinery on site from 1943 to 1946 to concentrate uranium oxide. The original office is now slated to become a public historical site.
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/11166/88398
dc.publisherColorado Mesa University. Tomlinson Library
dc.publisher.originalJ.L. Dildine
dc.relation.ispartofDOE/AEC Uranium Reports
dc.rightsAll written materials, drawings, maps, photographs and other graphics are property of the contributor. They may not be reproduced without the written consent of the editors and contributors.
dc.subjectHistoric building
dc.subjectmining
dc.subject.lcshU.S. Atomic Energy Commission
dc.subject.lcshUranium
dc.titleDOE Cabin, 3
dc.title.alternativeGrand Junction, Department of Energy
dc.title.alternativeHistoric DOE building
dc.typeStillImage
dcterms.rights.dplaThe copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated (https://rightsstatements.org/vocab/CNE/1.0/). Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record