• Colorado General Hospital 

        Author(s):University of Colorado Medical Center. Division of Visual Education; University of Colorado Medical Center
        Date:1940?
        Format:Photograph
        Ninth Avenue (courtyard) entrance to School of Medicine building when it was still CGH (Colorado General Hospital). Signage at the entrance: Verner Z. Reed Clinics, Out-patient Department. Half block east - ambulance.
      • Colorado General Hospital 

        Author(s):University of Colorado Medical Center. Division of Visual Education; University of Colorado Medical Center
        Date:1940?
        Format:Photograph
        The south side of Colorado General Hospital.
      • University of Colorado Medical Center campus, aerial view 

        Author(s):University of Colorado Medical Center
        Date:1940?
        Format:Photograph
        Aerial view of University of Colorado Medical Center campus, looking northwest. The campus is bordered with 8th Avenue on the south and 9th Avenue and an open field on the north. Colorado General Hospital and the School ...
      • Psychopathic Hospital 

        Author(s):University of Colorado Medical Center
        Date:1940?
        Format:Photograph
        Colorado Psychopathic Hospital on the Colorado Medical Center Campus. Three story structure with a cornice top above a white door with Doric columns. Windows above the door have iron grills on the lower half. Stairs that ...
      • Colorado General Hospital, front entrance 

        Author(s):University of Colorado Medical Center
        Date:1940?
        Format:Photograph
        Colorado General Hospital front entrance. "Hospital" in caps above decorative columns on either side of the entrance. Decorative rails on the second floor windows above the door.
      • Colorado General Hospital, circular drive 

        Author(s):University of Colorado Medical Center
        Date:1940?
        Format:Photograph
        Colorado General Hospital with tower and balcony above the front entrance. The flagpole is in the center of the circular drive.