Browsing Colorado Medical Center Photographs by Date "1925?"
Now showing items 1-4 of 4
Early photograph of University Medical School and Colorado General Hospital. The main entrance on the hospital's north side. The new Medical School on the right.
The tablet is dedicated to the generosity of Mr. Bonfils who donated the land for the University of Colorado Medical Center Campus. The table was located at the front entrance to the Medical School.
North side of Colorado General Hospital with the tower and main entrance on the right. A corner of the School of Medicine on the far right. The East wing of the hospital on the left.
The Horace C. Wetherill plaque notes "This tablet is placed in recognition of the generosity of Horace C. Wetheriall M.D. who gave this tract of land." The land location is unknown.