Campus - aerial view
"Campus, Colorado State College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts, Fort Collins." This is a commercially produced picture postcard of the campus taken during the summer of 1935. The name "Colorado State College of A&M" became official on May 1, 1935. Johnson Hall and the Forestry Building sites have not yet broken ground.On back of photograph: Copy of aerial view of campus, postcard size.