Veterinary and Civil Buildings
MetadataShow full item record
Two white buildings; the one on the right is 3-storied; sit behind a hay field with a lone tree standing in the center of the picture's foreground. Photo appears to have been taken during the summer of 1921 from the intersection of East Drive and University Avenue. Veterinary Hospital had been completed late in 1920 and the Chemistry Building completed in 1922 was not yet in the picture.