Livermore Woman's Club Records
The Livermore Woman's Club is a nonprofit organization founded in 1896 by the ranching women of Livermore, Colorado. Its mission is "mutual improvement by study and discussion." Local history and historical preservation is a priority of the club. Philanthropic efforts focus on funding for restoration and conservation of historical sites in the Livermore area. Programs include natural habitat of northern Colorado as well as national and international issues and events.
In 1993, the Livermore Woman's Club published a reprint of "Ranch Histories of Livermore and Vicinity, 1884-1956," authored by the Larimer County Stockgrowers Association. To commemorate its 100th anniversary, members of the club authored and published the first edition of "Among These Hills, A History of Livermore, Colorado." (1996). A second edition was published in 2009. The club raised funds to benefit the Glacier View Fire Protection District following the High Park wildfire in 2012.
The Records of the Livermore Woman's Club consist of documents dated 1896 to 2015. Scrapbooks, meeting minutes, treasurer's records, and written histories comprise the collection and cover the history of the club and the region. This digital collection includes a treasurer’s book dated 1897-1904. For more information of this manuscript collection, please see the